Thursday, May 7, 2009

Celebrating one year in Madagascar amidst spiritual battles

It is now one year since I came to Madagascar and the past one month was an eventful one. During the first two weeks of April I was in Toliara where I’m based. In the first week I preached in the Saturday English service while in the second I led the service.

During April a challenge emerged in the church when satanic manifestations developed. Two ladies from the church become demonically possessed in a span of three days. Prayers were made and one of them gradually recovered, but later on she relapsed while the other’s case has been deteriorating. So please pray for the two ladies recovery.

On April 17th I traveled to Fort Dauphin along with a clergy called Rev.Donne to plant the new church. We will be staying in Fort Daulphin for one month. Last Sunday we started the church with 17 adults and 9 children. Please pray for the growth of new church and also for:

1 comment:

Bill Roberts said...

Hi, Victor and Duncan! This is Bill Roberts. Great blog!