Thursday, January 7, 2010

Church Planting Plans for the New Year

Happy New Year!

It is now one year and eight months since I came to Madagascar to work as an evangelist focusing on evangelistic missions and church-planting. I have established myself as a major organiser of evangelistic missions in the diocese of Toliara and last November I started a Friday fellowship in a place called Motombe which is doing well and is a major part of my quest to become a top church -planter in this diocese.

In church-planting, my plan initially is to start Sunday - services around Toliara and mid-week fellowships to feed existing churches with new Christians. As far as January is concerned I am trusting God to start two new mid-week services in two different places. In one of those places I wanted to start a church but the place is too near to an existing church.

What can I say except that I covet prayers since starting new fellowships and churches takes the grace of God but also besides that I also request for monthly-support through Church Army Africa in Nairobi. We urgently need funds to facilitate the work that we are doing here in Madagascar.

God bless you and have a great 2010.

No comments: